I cannot log in to that forum with the infected PC. I will try to get round that by copying files back and forth, but I don't want to infect my other (clean) PC in the process !
Reboot your computer in "[span style=\'color:blue\']Safe Mode[/span]
[/b]" using the F8
To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly.
A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location.
The log can also be found here: C:\Documents and Settings\Username
\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
- Please post contents of that file in your next reply and can you then Doubleclick the HJT icon on your desktop, hit "Do a system scan and save logfile". Save the logfile and a txt-file will be produced..
Copy that one and paste it here