SpyWare BeWare! ASAP
April 28, 2017, 05:18:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  

Google It!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: suggestion/request  (Read 4504 times)
Bethrezen
« on: December 19, 2004, 07:04:43 PM »

Hi all

I don't know if any of you are aware of the guide I been working on to help people clean and secure there computers

found here at the moment while I'm working on it http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=52037

but when I'm done I'm going to put it up as a stick on the spyblocker forum and I was wondering if when I do ya would like to either put a copy of it up here or just link to it

I was also wondering if some of you guys and girls would like to look it over for me maybe make a few suggestions let me know if I missed anything or have anything wrong or maybe just suggest a few app that should be added that aren't there at the moment what ever you feel is appropriate
mitch
Administrator

Date Registered:March 29, 2004, 11:40:15 PM

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 10:05:07 PM »

hi, your working on a pretty good list

NOTE your lavasoft link is 404  sorry
if it was my ie/oe settings?

might do a little more
i have found just giving a link doesn't help all
so look at my newbie page and scroll down to spyware tools
and see how i say waht something does, where to download, and how to setup for the major ones ;-)
should be able to click my sig and then go to whatever you want

(all safe and free and works)
i worked on the original list at aaw a year or so ago with help from people there (thanks dok)

" i'm not an expert, but"
Second best Spam Killer  at SBW
Proudest ASAP member

no post of mine maybe copied or reproduced without my written consent !
Bethrezen
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 07:27:06 PM »

hi

when you said

NOTE your lavasoft link is 404 sorry if it was my ie/oe settings?

where you refairing to http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/inde...showtopic=14537 ?

if you where then the link still works ok its just in previous versions of my guide i made a few mistakes and i copyed things incorrectley which i have fixed already

if you look at the bottom of the thread you will find the latest version and all the links should work correctley

might do a little more i have found just giving a link doesn't help all

true but i dont see you sig could you post a link to the info you mean ???
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 07:30:45 PM »

ok never mind i see your sig and have loaded your page but i dont see the spyware tools section that you are talking about ??? whats its listed under or even better whats the specific url ?
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2004, 07:51:41 PM »

also could you higlight the area of my guide that you are talking about and give me a short deminstration of what you are talking about when you say

so look at my newbie page and scroll down to spyware tools
and see how i say what something does, where to download, and how to setup for the major ones

becaues i want to make sure i understand you correctley becaues at the momment im not sure what it is you are suggesting and i think a quick demo would help
winchester73
ASAP VIP

Date Registered:March 19, 2004, 03:52:03 PM

Half a bubble off plumb

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2004, 10:26:13 AM »

but i dont see the spyware tools section that you are talking about ??? whats its listed under or even better whats the specific url ?

Take a look here: http://members.accessbee.com/mitch/NewbieOldieUpdated.html

... about half way down the page.

Speak softly, but carry a big Winchester ... Winchester Arms Collectors Association member

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 09:22:35 AM »

This site is awesome. Your site is really nice! I really enjoy your site! Just cool site! No any words else to say...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: