SpyWare BeWare! ASAP
March 27, 2017, 03:36:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  

Google It!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New forum area ideas??  (Read 2782 times)
Christo

Date Registered:May 21, 2005, 12:21:33 AM

« on: May 21, 2005, 01:18:24 AM »

Hey there,

Just joined up on your board. Sounds like a good crowd of people here from all over. I am a security appliance, enterprise routing engineer and noticed you don't have any hardware specific forums. Any chance one might invoke the spirit of the admins into considering such an area or two. Specifically, I'd like to see an area for routing/VPN/SSL and one for hardare appliances for such devices as Symantec, Fortinet, Cisco and Juniper. I deal with these pieces of equipment on a daily basis and would like to help out. I know there is a quasi hardware and software area but something a bit more specific would be nice.

Thanks for the consideration Smiley

Christo

Name Game

Date Registered:April 16, 2004, 08:49:09 PM

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 08:37:13 AM »

Hi Christo,

Specifically the Spyware  Beware Board was set up for that Theme as you can see by the current forums establsihed.

There are many great hardware and software Boards and Forums out there dealing with those topics you mentioned.

Although I am sure the talents of  all the members at Spyware  Beware would be adequate to cover such topics..  when dealing with "enterprise" and "appliance" , the cost factor of ownership along with the fact those vendors have adequate service and help forums already established,
or else they would not be in business, would for This Board be a distraction from the Goal.

http://asap.maddoktor2.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: