SpyWare BeWare! ASAP
April 23, 2017, 10:30:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  

Google It!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to capture keystrokes and messages from a Mac?  (Read 7478 times)
Angela

Date Registered:November 08, 2011, 04:02:25 AM

« on: November 08, 2011, 04:06:01 AM »

I am looking for some software that can capture keystrokes and messages from a MAC and i can monitor from a remote computer because of my 7yrs son is always addicted to computer. While I often go to work and have no much time to accompany him, so I want to check what he usually do on the Internet. Well, I have hunted so much on the Internet and feel that Mac Keylogger and Mac Spy are not bad. But I want to be sure which one suits me more and if it's worth my money. Do you guys use it before? Or have better choice?
Corrine
Administrator

Date Registered:March 06, 2004, 10:01:51 AM

The Mystical Rose

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:35:09 AM »

As a responsible parent, you need to set ground rules.  This includes not allowing a seven-year-old unsupervised access to the Internet or unlimited time on a computer. 

If your son is being left home without being under the care of an adult or at least an older sibling, I advise you to check the laws in your state, as the laws vary from state-to-state.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.
mikey
ASAP Members

Date Registered:May 12, 2001, 03:16:27 PM

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 04:16:59 PM »

Wow, this vendor has been viewed more than 2400 times. They did good...that's a lot of trackback. I wonder if they told their friends what a friendly place this is.
We've got a little OSX in our lineup now. I wonder if these keyloggers are any good.  Anyone tried them yet?

Quote from: Angela
No matter what
Mac Keylogger
Mac Spy
Corrine
Administrator

Date Registered:March 06, 2004, 10:01:51 AM

The Mystical Rose

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 05:46:07 PM »

Thanks, Mike.  Good catch.  S/he apparently returned a month later and added the profile signature after my response.  Its gone now & so is s/he.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.
mikey
ASAP Members

Date Registered:May 12, 2001, 03:16:27 PM

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 09:54:25 PM »

Yea, I started getting upset with the lack of parenting skills too. Obviously, 'it' wasn't too concerned about it's verbiage anyway. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: