SpyWare BeWare! ASAP
March 24, 2017, 08:55:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  

Google It!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: urgentt!! help Unable to uninstall Windows Live Essentials and messgr 2011  (Read 2418 times)
Ashleshy

Date Registered:May 16, 2007, 07:29:21 AM

« on: October 13, 2012, 05:59:44 AM »

I have tried a lot of times to uninstall Windows Live essentials 2011 from my PC by going into Control panel but It just doesnt go away...it does show successfully uninstalled by stays there everytime i re check...i tried uninstalling it 10 tmes but it doesnt go away...same goes for the messenger...it doesnt sign in and when i try to update it to Windows Live Essential 2012 it stops in the middle and shows "0X80040609" error...
I think there is something wrong with my registry, i ran some Reg Ace system suite and it shows 903 errors but wont fix it since its a trial version...Can you pls help me with uninstalling windows live 2011 and to successfully install 2012? also if i can get my registry errors fixed pls

Initailly it was showing me some missing dll's which i copied from C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Shared to C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger and C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer, and that error didnt come back...but still i am not able to sign in...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: