SpyWare BeWare! ASAP
March 26, 2017, 09:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  

Google It!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Program Scanning Registry, ActiveX and junk files?  (Read 568 times)
Agumon1909

Date Registered:December 12, 2009, 01:35:49 PM

« on: March 18, 2013, 09:58:13 PM »

This program that downloaded when I downloaded something else is telling me that I have 458 errors in my system, including 140 system problems for ActiveX and registry issues, 1 performance problem 38 privacy setting issues, and 279 junk files and clutter and what not. Is there anything I can do to fix or repair these issues?
melboy
ASAP Members

Date Registered:April 02, 2009, 02:56:03 AM

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 02:41:39 AM »

Hi

TFC will clean out all your temporary files. As for the other "errors", they're not really errors and your computer will run well enough despite what you are being told.

For more Information, see what Miekiemoes (Malwarebytes Corp. Asst.Director of Research) has to say >> http://miekiemoes.blogspot.com/2008/02/registry-cleaners-and-system-tweaking_13.html

Are you actually having any specific problems?

TFC

• Please download TFC by Old Timer to your desktop,
  • Save any unsaved work. TFC will close all open application windows.
  • Double-click TFC.exe to run the program.
  • Click the Start button in the bottom left of TFC
  • If prompted, click "Yes" to reboot.
Note: Save your work. TFC will automatically close any open programs, let it run uninterrupted. It should not take longer than a couple of minutes , and may only take a few seconds. Only if needed will you be prompted to reboot.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: