SpyWare BeWare! ASAP
July 20, 2017, 11:33:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  

Google It!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am A Criminal  (Read 12248 times)
())_Sparky_))>

Date Registered:March 03, 2006, 05:51:46 PM

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 07:56:59 PM »

OMFG,  Kids Kids,

Please please wake up.   Right now as you read this your probably violated,   999 out of 1000 computers have operators that are smart enough to keep our governments out of our BIOS.  Once in your bios your done,  you get to close and it will implode.   Linux, Mac, Unix, windows,
all of em.    Whats funny is its all written in java and served up to you in xml.   Heres some small tricks to tell the novice that his or her operating system has been breached.   Unix linux mac,  I cant help you right now other than to tell the linux users the dope is in their man files.  (1)Windows users turn off your powermanagement for the monitor in your bios,  disable your screen saver in windows,  if your screen goes blank after 20 minutes your violated.   (2) click start, click run,  type explorer.scf (secure cia file) if this yeilds a window with files and folders hes watchin.
(3) click start, click programs,  click accessories, click notepad,  open any dll file  any one of em  or open any executable  (.exe)  .....If you can read anything in these files they have been rewritten, on the fly as its installed..........  yes thats right just as you would fudge to the end of a bitmap and thats still in use too......  from avast to mcafee to the original sun java.   Yes thats right,  Its evil, its a violation of your 4th amendment right,  and as I speak right now the usual cessna is flying overhead watching.     Im so secretely famous its rediculous.   The NSA, CIA, Homelan, etc are trying to end my life right now.   I could go on for weeks about the sh*t they have done to me my family home and work.  Quite frankly I hope this small post will cause and uproar for our rights handed down over 200 years ago.

If I dont Post something every day then they have succeded in poising me and or killing me.   Doktor  thanks for that day you introduced me to A-Squared program.  Have you noticed that A2 program has disappeared.
Thats because it caught the pid running and displayed it one time as a  * program.   After a reboot the molded code took over and A2 would no longer report  big brother being in my computer.  I dont give a sh*t any more if what im saying jeopardizes national security.  My life is at stake and Id like to be around for my daughter.

The men in the black suits will probably show up tonight and take me away...... LOL  ive been prepared for over 2 years.

OK kids you now know a little bit more about the world we really live in.

Trust me Big Brother has 2 armys.   One right here and one abroad.

PS the only 2 Presidents that werent Masons were assasinated.

Kennedy and Lincoln.

())_Sparky_))>  
())_Sparky_))>

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2006, 07:59:43 PM »

Oh ya Rick,   LOL your my kinda man.....hehehehehheheh

())_Sparky_))>
JeanInMontana
ASAP Members

Date Registered:October 26, 2004, 06:51:07 PM

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 08:16:54 PM »

Doktor thanks for that day you introduced me to A-Squared program. Have you noticed that A2 program has disappeared.

A2 free alive and well.

())_Sparky_))>

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 02:42:52 PM »

-2 Idle.exe        
   8 System.exe      
 172 SMSS.exe        
 196 CSRSS.exe      
 216 WINLOGON.exe      MM Notify Callback
 244 SERVICES.exe    
 256 LSASS.exe      
 468 spoolsv.exe    
1204 TASKMGR.exe       Windows Task Manager
1368 OUTLOOK.exe       Inbox - Microsoft Outlook
1432 IEXPLORE.exe      MCI command handling window
 740 NTVDM.exe         C:\WINNT\system32\command.com
1080 CMD.exe        
 896 TLIST.exe      
  -2 _Total.exe

Hmmm Some of my posts disappeared especially the ones with choice morsels in them.

Product of tlist above............see anything Odd.......Anyone

())_Sparky_))>   Still Lives

herbalist
ASAP Members

Date Registered:March 23, 2005, 12:43:26 AM

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2006, 11:51:13 PM »

Sparky,
While I understand your concern, much of what you've posted doesn't quite hold true. I'm using an older system from well before the Patriot Act and the spying/intrusiveness that has followed it. I trust nothing newer from Windows. The measures I've taken to defend key components of it are extreme even by paranoid standards.
Regarding:
click start, click programs, click accessories, click notepad, open any dll file any one of em or open any executable (.exe) .....If you can read anything in these files they have been rewritten, on the fly as its installed

I can read some of any DLL or EXE that I open in notepad. This is normal. Not the whole files, but part of them.
Apparently you're concerned about your BIOS being compromised. Regardless of how this would be accomplished, it has to be done by a running process. Does your system include HIPS (host intrusion prevention system) and process monitoring/control? These don't use signatures and will detect this kind of process. Concerned about CIA or NSA backdoors in such software? The best software of this kind comes from Russia, and I highly doubt they'd allow such a thing to be inserted. If you think the BIOS is already compromised, reflash it. Just make sure you use the right one or you may kill it yourself. I keep 2 copies of mine, which was obtained before all this ever started.
There are many things you can do to make sure you aren't compromised, especially with the older systems. DOS can be your best ally here. With it, you can protect system files, program executables and DLLs, even the entire registry. On a Win98 or WinME, here's how you do it. Modify it to suit your needs. Just don't use this on any newer operating system than WinME.
http://www.freewebs.com/herbalists/index.htm
Worried about back doors or deliberate vulnerabilities in the software you use? The answer is 2 words. Open Source.
I do understand what you're saying here. This is becoming a frightening world. I wholly expect to see WW3 in the near future. As for deliberately compromising peoples PCs, phones, etc, yes, it is happening. To what degree, who knows. There isn't that much of a need for them to do so when they have free access to all communication and internet traffic. There's not much we're going to do to stop it, but I would make a suggestion. Don't make the problem bigger than it is. The vast majority of PCs are already compromised, some estimates claiming over 90% of them. It doesn't take the CIA or NSA to do this. Look what's been done with trojans and rootkits to date. Just because a file can be partially read doesn't make it compromised. You'll end up worrying about problems you don't have, like compromised files that aren't.
Rick
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 03:50:32 PM »

Just tried the "explorer.scf " trick and it showed the whole ruddy lot!  :wacko:  Now you've got me scared!!!!  Oh well, I'm sure I'm not a threat to national security! :D  :D  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: