SpyWare BeWare! ASAP
June 26, 2017, 09:05:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  

Google It!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting In The HJT Forum  (Read 44256 times)
Stefanus

Date Registered:August 21, 2010, 08:33:27 AM

« on: August 22, 2010, 09:52:30 AM »

I seem to have trod on holy ground in the above forum. I replied to a thread, that was being discussed and had my posting 'Struck Through' I did not realise it was a mods only perogative to assist. The reason I made a suggestion was; I have recently been infected by 'Babylon', it was a nuisance rather than an infection, but could not delete it from my system. Eventually, I deleted every thing out of my HJT log referring to 'Babylon' and now my pc is running normally. If did transgress, please accept my sincerest apology.

Stefanus
Corrine
Administrator

Date Registered:March 06, 2004, 10:01:51 AM

The Mystical Rose

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 04:43:13 PM »

Hi, Stefanus.  Welcome to SpyWare BeWare!

You will find at almost every security forum that only trained malware removal experts are allowed to post advice.  The experts undergo rigorous training at one of the online training institutions, such as those listed at UNITE.  Not only do they receive training in recognizing and removing malware and which tools to use, they also continue to stay in contact with other members of the security community as well as the developers of the tools used.

Thank you for understanding.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: